MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Frosties

This week has been lots of going to and fro.....in between I have been working on my little Frosties and completed the last 2.
Sorry about the crinkly blocks....seem to be apologising for that a lot lately...but hey that's where I am!
I really love this little foursome together and I fancy them as a wall hanging.
I love the little mitten bloke so much I am going to stitch him again in this...
I am also going to stitch a pretty teacup from my PLEASE COME TO TEA stitchery booklet....I thought perhaps CGT Vintage Rose might be nice. I have really enjoyed putting all the "must do's" away for awhile and just appreciated following my "needle woman's" heart with some revisiting of my own designs and quiet stitching.
Hand quilting is continuing on Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt but I won't bore you with my slow progress.
I do love this time of year....a lot of our native shrubs put on their prettiest dresses for all to admire....
I know I shared the Pendas the other day but they really are gorgeous!
Have a lovely day.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

14 comments:

  1. Frosty is appropriate for today......it's foggy, chilly and not very nice, unlike your lovely stitcheries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your frosties are really lovely Michelle, it's nice to hear you are enjoying re-creating your designs. Good that you are making progress on your quilting :-) The Australian natives really are unique and beautiful, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitching is just wonderful, love your frosties and the colors you chose. Enjoy the cool and the flowers. Take care. Guida

    ReplyDelete
  4. The frosties are gorgeous. The flowers are such a glorious colour. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your peaceful stitching - those flowers are stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle ,lovely work my friend ,so glad you are getting a chance to stitch some of your designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Frosties. You are powering on. Catch up soon. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My friend is the one in the mitten too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, those yellow trees are called Pandas - never knew that! There is one at our back fence, and all around the suburb. I love your frosty snowmen too, and hope we see the finished wall-hanging. Keep warm xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving your Frosties. I know what you mean about the slow progress on the GFG. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quiet stitching is very enjoyable at this time of the year in Oz. Your Frosties are very sweet and that shade of thread is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute Frosties there. I always forget to iron my projects before I take a pic. Lovely CG thread colour.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous stitching. I do like the way the different threads can totally change their appearance.
    Love seeing the Winter plants.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the frosties, they will look wonderful, four together. Enjoy your peaceful stitching. Your native plant is beautiful, that is a great saying too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.