MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, September 24, 2015

A Little Freebie

Well I finally got my Spring Mini up even though it is nearly the end of the month....
and trying very hard to get some order in my sewing cave which is in a word "horrendous".
Definitely won't be any before and after piccies lol! Mainly because the "after" seems so far away.
*Freebie*
I promised you a little free design and finally it is on my sidebar under my sketchpad for you to download.
It is a little celebration of Family, Friends and Spring arriving. I have added the word "Family" next to the design in case you want to replace the word "friend" with it.
I hope you like it and you find it useful.
A little note... the samples that are left are...
Let me know if you want them. Thanks everyone for your interest and lovely comments.
I will have a couple more things on Monday.
Coffee is calling...enjoy your day.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

15 comments:

  1. Lovely little freebie Michelle. Thankyou for sharing it with us. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou Michelle you are so generous with your talent,Namaste my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your freebie Michelle - thank you so much for sharing it :-) Love the new header hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoyed your coffee. Thankyou so much for your very sweet freebie. You are an angel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always NiCe having a new stitchery of yours.
    I love the "Hugs is Where your Honey is" !!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOpps... I meant HOME instead of hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Michelle,
    what a cute design.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet! It's a precious freebie and wants to be printed off and started right now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh michelle, this is just so sweet! I have just the project for it! can't wait to start! xox thanks hunny! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a gorgeous little freebie for the new season, Michelle, very sweet

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute design Michelle. Thanks so much! I can't wait to stitch it up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks... a lovely design and so good of you to share... happy spring to you
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck sorting your sewing room. I think we can all sympathize! And many thanks for sharing your lovely design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.