MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Little Show and Tell

I received a lovely email and photo from one of my followers in the UK. Sue (no blog) had purchased my  pattern "Pudding Ted" and has completed stitching the cushion and sent me a piccie to have a look. Sue has done a lovely job and he looks very happy over there....
Thank you so much Sue for giving me a look see at the finished project and for giving me permission to share it on my blog. I was delighted to see it.  Pudding Ted is a little favourite of mine, maybe as I said to Sue I was channeling myself when I was drawing him. LOVE! Pudding!
Quick post today but before I go I wanted to send my love and prayers to my dear friend Trish for a speedy recovery. Sending hugs Trish \\\o///
beautiful graphic from Let's Enjoy Beauty 
Namaste and Blessings,
Michelle xxx

13 comments:

  1. Puddin' Ted looks fabulous. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute,love puddin Ted and sending hugs for Trish,have a good day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a lovely cushion. It must bring a big smile to your face to see people use your patterns and get so much pleasure from them. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this design of yours!! Sue has done a lovely job of him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he is just gorgeous Michelle - Sue has done him so beautifully. Unfortunately I too, love my puddings :-) Not so good for my waistline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely buzz for you, seeing Sue's fine stitching of your design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pillow and pudding bear looks so content. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I do love Puddin Ted. So cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sue did a lovely job on your cute pattern !

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a thrill to see how your ideas translate into practice when people buy your patterns.

    Ted looks fabulous (full but fabulous!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely design and well stitched too. hugs......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.