MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, October 3, 2013

More Hexies

Good morning everyone. Yesterday I had a lovely day catching up with my friends at stitching. Many of us had been away on various trips so it was great to hear of each others adventures and compare notes....but I have to admit I did not do one stitch...too much talking and laughing.
Just as well I have been working away ever so diligently on my hexies. I am having so much fun with all these lovely fabrics and my 'old' but not forgotten stitcheries are very happy to be out of the box finally. I think also the fact that a lot of these fabrics came as gifts from blogging friends is adding to my enjoyment. Still lots to go. My sewing chair was nice and tidy when I came home from holidays...not anymore!!
Here's my progress to date...
I also finished this jolly little elf...
That's it from me. I must go hunting and gathering to fill the larder. It is a little bare.

Before I go I want to send my love to my dear friend Robyn. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Blessings Michelle xxx

20 comments:

  1. such beautiful work my friend and i am loving the red and white/cream,gorgeous ,have a lovely day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is lovely, but oh dear......I'm not prepared for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely red and cream. Hope the shopping gets done quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hexies and your stitchery is beautiful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hexie pile is looking great... and a little elf santa pattern arrived at my house thank you... I need to get my boots on and catch up!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hexies. Look fabulous. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hexies are so beautiful, just as the little elf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet!! My whole sewing area was nice and neat a few days ago. It only lasted a day. You should see it now!! I love your header picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking wonderful Michelle. Love the santa. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those hexies are coming along beautifully Michelle. Love those reds and creams

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hexies look great. But I must say I am so in love with your Santa.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jolly Santa - he looks so handsome!

    And your hexies are looking wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely work Michelle and I love the new blog header piccy. I want to stitch a letter for me now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can we see a little more of those hexis hehehe...very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a lovely way to spend a day. Your hexies and little elf are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.