MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Some People Just Enhance Your Day.

Today I had my day enhanced considerably by gorgeous TERESA from "All Things Vintage" when we met for coffee as we had been promising to do since before I went away. Teresa's blog was among the first I began to follow when I began this blogging journey and I felt I knew her so well before I actually met her in person at the Brissy blogger's meet. We both love ' inpiring words', all things "Olde" both like to Journal, stitch and love a great piece of cake as you can see....lol! Caramel Tart!
The time just went way too fast and I could have easily talked with her for hours more.
You may have seen on Teresa's blog her post about Bryce Courtney's sweet little book "A Recipe for Dreaming". Well Teresa very generously gave me a copy as a gift. It is gorgeous. I love it.
It is beautifully illustrated by Anie Williams.
It's a little treasure of musings and beautiful sayings and to say it is right up my street would be an understatement. I have curled up in my fav chair this afternoon and devoured every gorgeous page.
As I said some people just make your life happier and this lovely lady is one of them. Her humour and wonderful positive attitude are a joy to be around.
Thank you Teresa for a wonderful time and also for my gorgeous gift I shall treasure it.
I hope your day had been enhanced by someone today too.
Blessings Michelle xxx

15 comments:

  1. NOw you are really making me jealous with the two of you getting together.... glad you had a great day....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Michelle... have you seen what Sherrie Austins daily dose of Gratitude is today???? We were so in tune today. Thanks for this lovely post. I had such a wonderful day with you and you are the perfect friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a special day for you both,bloggy friends are the best.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iam looking forward to meeting the lovely Teresa some time

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy that you both had such a lovely afternoon. So much fun to meet blogging friends in person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful meet, you are both such lovely girlies how could you not get on?

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect combination chatty company and delicious tart.
    Enjoy your book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful way to spend a day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great way to while away some time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely to have gotten together with Teresa , I am sure it was a very pleasant afternoon . hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Michelle,

    Bloggy catch ups are the perfect excuse for cake. Enjoy that book.

    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love her blog too, and I'm so glad you got to enjoy each other's company for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is one gorgeous person....one beautiful lady meeting another..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like such a lovely day together and your dessert looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You would have had a wonderful time with Teresa, she is a lovely lovely lady and I look forward to meeting up with her again. I have just found your blog and have enjoyed reading some past posts. Lots of lovely sewing and I enjoyed reading what you get up to. Hugs Vicki x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.