MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Warm Winter Bargains!!

ALL PATTERNS $8.00 each for 8 DAYS IN AUGUST !!!!!! I am having a little sale for this 8th month of the year starting today the 12th August 2012 and ending next Sunday 19th August 2012. So if there is anything you fancy just email me with your order and I shall post your bargains out to you. Postage is free within Australia. Payment can be made through Paypal or cheque or money order.
I hope you are enjoying your Weekend,
Blessings Michelle xxx

4 comments:

  1. I'm over at Sam's at the moment but once i'm back I'll ring through my order and we can have a chat too. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm over at Sam's at the moment but once i'm back I'll ring through my order and we can have a chat too. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle I would love to buy some of your patterns. I would love to do one of your quilts. I will do some research on which ones and I will get back with you my dear.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.